Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy 22nd Birthday, Sis!

Date: 5th June 2008

Dearest Mui Leng,

Today is your 22nd birthday! So, I wish you a happy birthday!

Although you have left me, I will always remember you. The joy and misery that we share.

You will always be my most beloved sister. My heart goes to you. I love you.

Love,

Chun Mun (your brother)


Dearest Readers,

I had promised on this day, her birthday, to bring her to the Gasoline Restaurant at the Ampang lookout Point. I always like places at high ground. I just wish that to bring her to this special place, she can enjoy the view while enjoying her meal. She has never been there.

Although now I do not have a chance to celebrate her special birthday, I will always put her as my No. 1. This birthday, I dedicate all my love to her.

I has asked her whether she does like to go celebrate her birthday there. She said "yes". She was not that kind that is very choosy. She's very linient. Everything I proposed, she would say "ok" without any hesitation. That's one of the character I like most.

She was bornt on 5th of June 1986. Each year after that, the birthday always coincides with the Agong birthday. That's why my dad always said in Cantonese, she is a King's daughter. We (family) always treat her like a king on this very special day.

We celebrated her 21st birthday very privately at home. Only our family was involved. We first in the afternoon went out to shpping mall, after a sumptious dinner, we went to the Secret's Recipe to buy a banana chocolate cake for her celebration. Chocolate is her favorite taste. Since my mom likes banana flavor, we chose the banana chocolate flavored cake.

From the 21st birthday photos, I can tell from her facial expression that she was truly realy happy. I took my new camera and snapped many pitures. She nudged me to take her pictures at many angles as possible. We did manage to take a family picture with her cake too by using me camera auto-function, She was so content. I love her so much.

Let's remember this special day as her birthday.

Regards,
Chun Mun

(Pictures later, readers)

5 comments:

howeyelaine said...

happy birthday mui leng...
may u rest peace in heaven...

Wintermarcus said...

Hi Mui Leng long time no see and contact after we graduate form six.

Haha this is first time but through the blog. Funny isn't?

I try to look at you at Lot 10 Esprit since Elaine got meet you there before but when the time i there you not there...

Now you gone...
but i think you still in my autograph remember before the last day we go our own way, we give each other write something into a book. Believe it or not i still keep the book with every word you write is meaningful for me. When i free i flip all the pages and read everything inside the book.

The page you write for me is like a story you tell your full name, date of birth (you write there 5 June and sometimes fall into same day with Agung birthday)...

All the memories you give me i put inside the book and i promise you i will keep it until the rest of my life...

Take good care in your new world.

-Kow Wei Yoke-

雪铃 said...

Dear Leng,

HAppy belated Bday To You
I'm sure you're Forever In Our Heart My dear

Love,
Gina

sheery said...

dearest mui leng..

happy belated birthday..we miss u so much..it very sad to hear that..i still remamber when we hanging out 2gether and watching movie.we suprised when ur bro send kinah a msg and told that u r passed away.at first we thought that ur bro lied to us until we make a call 2 him just want 2 confirmed..i want to see u for the last but..mui leng,we missed u and never forgot our friendship till the end of life.u r the best friend since we meet at bread history and we never forgot that moment

from us:sheery and kinah

LiNg said...

dearest mui leng,
happy belated birthday to u!
even though u have left for a brand new world, i just wanna tell u, i will always remember u, my fren. u r always my childhood fren. i will always remember all those happy and wonderful days we have been through together since we are little girls. i really miss those days.. i will keep all this memories in my heart and mind, because i cherish u, my fren!