Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tribute To My Beloved Sister

Hi All Fion's Friends,

I am writing this blog on behalf of my late beloved sister, Fion Chong Mui Leng. She has passed away peacefully on 1st of June 2008. She would be 22 years old on 5th of June 2008. She was bornt on 5th June 1986 (at 4:30 am).

This post is going to be the introductory opening of this blog.

She was such a lovely person. I love her so much. She's the love of my life. I really enjoy so much of her company. I would blog more on her in the future posts. You guys, the readers, especially the friends of Fion Mui Leng, can also contribute writings or pictures to this blog, by sending them to me via romernchong@gmail.com, or romernccm@hotmail.com , please.

Let's put our hands together to put this blog a success. I, Chun Mun, his second elder brother, would pen this blog. I always wanted to setup a blog for her so that she can enjoy writing her toughts and posting her pictures, drawings etc.

However, I was always busy or lazy to be specific, I had delayed this promise till now (present). y fault, sister.

Here, I want to stress again that I really love my sister so much. My heart goes to her. You are my most lovely sister, my best friend, you made me the happiest person on this earth. I would blog more about you in the future.

The purpose of this blog are first to serve as a memorial of her, and to educate about discrimination, forgiveness and love, and to raise awareness about the pneumonia disease.

Mui Leng, again, I love you the most, you are always in my heart.

Love you so much, your childish brother,

Chun Mun

Post note: More posts about her in the future, stay in tune..

No comments: